Your shopping cart is empty!
A. Order Policy
- All orders placed online will receive an order reference number with an “Order In Process” acknowledgement via email. (To ensure that you will receive the email confirmation successfully, kindly include orders@b in your address book.
- Any changes on the order or delivery information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: (65) 8388 5385 at least 24 hours before delivery.
- Due to an increase in cost of fresh flowers like Roses, Tulips, Lilies,etc in February, all affected orders placed for delivery between 1 to 14 Feb will be subjected to an increase in price. Upon receiving your order, we will contact you for the price difference and seek for your advice to proceed with the order with the increased price or have the flowers replaced at the usual price.
B. Delivery Policy
- We seek for your kind understanding that requests for specific delivery time or short time frame (10 – 12pm) cannot be guaranteed as it depends on the drivers’ delivery routes scheduled for that day.
Office Operating HoursOrder Placed & ConfirmedOur Earliest Delivery TimeMon - Sun
9am to 6pmBefore 11amSame day from 2.30pm to 7.30pmFrom 11.01am to 5pmSame night from 7.30pm to 10.30pmAfter 4pmNext working day from 9am onwardsPublic Holiday
- Kindly call us at 8388 5385 for special arrangements*, surcharges may apply.
- Please ensure that the recipient's address is correct and that someone is available to receive the gift. In the event that the recipient is not around, the gift will be returned to office to arrange for another delivery date and time. A touch-up and re-delivery fee of $15 and/or up to 50% of the original selling price may be applicable.
C. Payment Modes
- If you have an Internet banking account, you may choose to make your payment by doing a bank transfer to Bee Flowers with the account information provided.
- We accept card payment via Visa and Mastercard or Paypal. You may choose to pay online through Paypal's secured electronic payment gateway.
D. Cancellation and Refund
- Cancellation of order must be made 24 hours in advance before the delivery time for Singapore delivery; and 48 hours in advance for overseas delivery. Failing which, a cancellation fee of 50% of the selling price is chargeable.
- Full purchase amount will apply if the order has been delivered.
- Please email email@example.com or contact us at Tel: (65) 8388 5385 at least 24 hours before delivery.
- Any refund on the order will be processed and completed approximately between 3 to 4 working weeks. Hence, it may not be reflected immediately on your up-coming card statement.
E. Substitution Policy
- We understand that it is of utmost important for your gift to be delivered on time; hence substitution with similar items of equivalent or higher value may occur when necessary. Our florist will ensure substitutions would be done professionally without affecting the overall presentation.
- Substitutions may occur in generic items such as:
- Decorative Element (i.e. specific basket, vases, plush toys)
- Item of the hamper (i.e. chocolates, diapers, essences)
- Seasonal fresh fruits
- Colors of fresh flowers
F. Feedback and Inquiry
- We welcome your valuable feedback on our product and service quality. Please use our Customer Service Inquiry Form or call our office telephone (65) 8388 5385
- Bee Flowers & Gifts reserves the right to reject any order.
- +65 8388 5385
- +65 6342 0908
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org